Full School Calendar
Anti-Bullying Week - Parents' invitation
14th November 2022
Location: Various Classrooms
This year our ‘Anti Bullying’ focus is 'Reach Out' and we would like to invite parents to come into school, at the times allocated below, to work alongside their child/ren if they are able to do so. Please do not worry if you cannot make it due to work commitments, many other children will be in the same situation for a wealth of reasons. School staff make provision for those children who are unable to have an adult visitor, so the children will not miss out if you cannot attend. Equally, grandparents may attend in your absence if that is an alternative possibility.
Please do not bring any pre-school siblings (including babies in arms) with you as this is inappropriate and detracts from the purpose of you coming into school to work with your child.
Parents are invited to join us as follows:
- Year 3 - 1.30pm to 3.00pm on Monday 14th November
- Year 4 - 1.30pm to 3.00pm on Tuesday 15th November
- Year 2 - 1.30pm to 3.00pm on Wednesday 16th November
- Year 1 - 1.30pm to 3.00pm on Thursday 17th November
- Year 5 - 1.30pm to 3.00pm on Thursday 17th November
- Year 6 - 1.30pm to 3.00pm on Friday 18th November
- Reception - 1.00pm to 2.30pm on Friday 18th November