Full School Calendar
11th November 2019
The 11th November sees the beginning of our ‘Anti Bullying’ focus and we would like you invite you to come into school, at the times allocated below, to work alongside your child if you are able to do so. Please do not worry if you cannot make it due to work commitments, many other children will be in the same situation for a wealth of reasons. School staff make provision for those children who are unable to have an adult visitor, so your children will not miss out on a thing if you cannot attend. Equally, grandparents may attend in your absence if that is an alternative possibility.
Please do not bring any pre-school siblings (including babies in arms) with you as this is inappropriate and detracts from the purpose of you coming into school to work with your child.
Parents are invited to join us as follows:
- Reception – 9.00 a.m. – 10.15 a.m. on Tuesday 12th November
- Year 6 – 1.00 p.m. - 3.15 p.m. on Tuesday 12th November
- Year 1 - 9.00 a.m. – 10.30 a.m. on Wednesday 13th November
- Year 5 – 1.00 p.m. – 3.15 p.m. on Wednesday 13th November
- Year 2 – 9.00 a.m. – 10.30 a.m. on Thursday 14th November
- Year 4 – 1.30 p.m. – 3.15 p.m. on Thursday 14th November
- Year 3 – 9.00 a.m. – 10.30 a.m. on Friday 15th November